The only thing easier than making these no-bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Trail Mix Energy Balls is eating them! Packed with protein, these energy balls will fuel you through hikes, beach days, road trips, and more. Rich and nutty peanut butter is perfectly balanced with sweet jelly and tart berries for the perfect bite.
- 3/4 cup of your favorite trail mix
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1 cup plain quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup grape jelly or strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Roughly chop the freeze dried strawberries and trail mix.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl (or stand mixer). Using a large spoon or the dough attachment of the mixer, stir the ingredients until a smooth and even mixture is formed.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into 1-1/2 inch balls (about 1-2 tablespoons each). Store the energy balls in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks).